Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, February 29, 2008

Alexandrea Lushington, a.k.a. “Miz Alex”


At first Alexandrea Lushington was hard to figure: was she an abrasive or adorable teenage girl? Probably more equal parts both, which made her an enjoyable contestant to watch.

Alexandrea has been performing as "Miz Alex" since she was 7 years old and has appeared on various shows.

From her AI home page:
Q: What would people be surprised to learn about you?
A: I’m extremely goofy. I’m only serious when I have to be.

In her EW exit interview she talks about when she and David A. were on Star Search together. Also, about calling Ryan a freak: “Everybody knows that I'm just loud and out-there and goofy, so I was just kidding around with him.”

From her AOL interview, regarding bonds with other contestants: “It is like a huge family. We are always with each other 24/7. We see each other all the time, we rehearse with each other. We've become really good friends.”

Keeping in touch... Alexandrea’s myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment