Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kim Kardashian Praises Victoria Beckham and Follows in her Footsteps

Reality TV starlet Kim Kardashian loves Victoria Beckham's dresses. She said she often struggles to find outfits which flatter her curvaceous figure, but that VB's dresses are ideal for her shapely behind and busty frame.

"Victoria Beckham's totally my style icon. I wear her dresses constantly. There are some clothes out there I just can’t wear because of my body type. I definitely can’t wear short shorts! They’re not flattering! I also can’t wear anything too baggy, because being busty on top, looser fitting dresses almost make me look pregnant. I need to wear more fitted outfits. That’s why I love Victoria’s dresses so much - because they are so fitted and flattering for my body. I wear them all the time. I was so exited when Victoria Tweeted me. I’ve met her once. We have some friends in common, she’s very sweet.”

I don't know about you all but I only remember her in one VB dress... the black one photographed here that she wore to the InStyle party a few months ago.

Anyway, in other related news, it has been reported that Kim is following closely in Victoria's footsteps as far as Hermes bags are concerned. If you recall I did a post where I compared VB to KK and how I feel that Kim is often inspired by her and it looks like Victoria's Hermes collection is one of the main sources of inspiration.

It has been reported this week that while enjoying Europe with her mother, the duo stopped off in Paris where Kim dropped over $100,000 in an Hermes store. Apparently she bought 6 $10,000 Birkin bags and spent a whopping $30,000 on the orange over sized Kelly photographed above. Must be nice to be famous for no real reason and be getting paid astronomical amounts of money for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment