Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Monday, September 13, 2010

Victoria Beckham Spring 2011


So there you have it, the spring 2011 collection from Mrs. Victoria Beckham. What did you guys think of it? Did you love it/hate it? Personally I thought it was really beautiful, just like I do all of her collections. I'm glad she experimented with different silhouettes and drapery. I also loved the bright purple and the salmon colors. I do wish that she would've used more color as it was a spring collection. I also wish we would've gotten a printed piece - yes I know she added shiny silver colors and a bit of beading, but we didn't get any prints like we usually do (typically there is at least one per collection). Other than that, I thought it was very well put together and very Victoria! She grows more and more with each collection! I can definitely see these dresses popping up everywhere! Below are my favorites of the collection.

source: Style.com

*And FYI: Since I had a few people question why I still use my dVb tag, I've decided to update to her new label name, which is simply Victoria Beckham. So from now on, whenever I discuss the dresses, the tag will be Victoria Beckham Dresses and when a celebrity is spotted in a VB piece, the tag will now be Celebrities in VB. All previous posts will remain under the dVb Dresses and Celebs Love dVb tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment