Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Monday, September 13, 2010

Victoria Beckham Handbags - Spring 2011

This season was Victoria's fifth but it was a first for her in a different way. This time around she added a collection of handbags. I am so excited that she is expanding! I loved each and every one of the bags especially...


The Victoria bag is obviously Victoria's self-named piece and it is stunning! I bears a bit of a resemblence to Mrs. B's trusty Birkin but it does not have the flap or the lock and key. The Victoria was shown in several colors which included white, salmon, and black and in two finishes - a matte/flat leather and an embossed crocodile leather. This is definitely a bag that I must own! I may just have to splurge on one when they finally come out - but I'm sure they will sell light hot cakes!

Also featured was a travel bag which she designed for David ("I had to put a bag in the collection that David would use,” said Posh), a few flaps, and some simple clutch-esque bags. According to InStyle.com, Victoria was overheard saying, “A Beckham can replace your Birkin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment