Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Comments

Ok, for the past few weeks, I've seen a lot of my regular readers getting a bit agitated over anonymous comments. These comments do nothing but cruelly criticize Victoria and her style. I am all for freedom of speech, or in this case freedom of typing, but this is a Victoria Beckham blog that is dedicated to not only the woman herself, but, in my opinion, her incredible sense of style. For those of you who visit this blog and leave comments that do nothing but put her down, I have one question to ask... why come here and waste your time?

With that being said, I don't want to have to filter comments but I may start considering the influx of negativity and repetition. This is a celebrity dedicated blog that is meant to be enjoyed. If you do not like it, you don't have to visit - there really isn't any point is there?

Also, please be considerate of other people's feelings... and by that I mean both readers and mine. I don't claim to be some Victoria Beckham expert... I'm just a huge fan - and I don't need the nasty remarks. I've said it several times before, a lot of time and dedication goes into this blog.

Thanks for your consideration everyone! And I appreciate all of your kind words!
xo - Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment