Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, September 3, 2010

Victoria Beckham has Officially Joined Twitter!

First of all, I wanted to apologize for beginning to update the other day and just stopping, but we had a family emergency - my fiance's father was rushed to the hospital for heart issues and we left his house as soon as we received word of his illness. He has blockages in his heart but they assured us he will be just fine. He is finally home today and seems to be doing very well!

But back to the blog now...

Finally is all I had to say when I heard that Victoria Beckham had joined Twitter! I had been patiently waiting for her to do so but I feared that day would never come considering that the family values their privacy. But, as luck would have it, Mrs. B is now a new member of the social networking site.

She was welcomed by several celebrities (Eva Longoria Parker first confirmed her joining) such as Ryan Seacrest, Nicole Richie, and Kim Kardashian who made note that "one of her style icons" had joined Twitter and she was so very excited.

You can read/follow Victoria's tweets here!

*Thanks to everyone, there were so many of you, who sent me emails and comments about this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment