Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Moving...

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to let you all know that the reason for my absence the past few days is that my fiance is moving from his house into a new place so I have been extremely busy helping him pack, clean, and schlep his things to his new place. He has to be out by the end of this week (his lease is up this weekend) and it's been like a circus with me being the contortionist who's trying to do like 100 things at once!

But I just wanted to let you all know what was going on so you have a reason as to why the blog may be a bit slow for the next few days. I have a few hours before he gets back so I'm going to recap what has happened while I was away.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!
xo-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment