Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 9, 2010

David Beckham's Latest Blog

Hi everyone

It’s been a while since I’ve been in touch. As you know, I’m in the final stages of recovery from my injury and I’ve been training hard and getting myself ready to play over the last few weeks. I think I’m pretty close now, although Saturday might be a bit too soon. I’d just like to thank everyone for their support in what has been a frustrating time.

We’ve got a big match this weekend against Columbus, who are currently top of the Eastern Conference, so it will be a tough one. Having said that, we are top of the Western Conference, so we having nothing to fear.

We’ve got seven matches left in the league and we are all desperate to make it back to the play-offs in November, and go one better than last year.

Not much else to report, all is well with the family and the sun is shining in LA.

Hope you’re all well, take care.
Wow... has it been a looong time since he's blogged!

No comments:

Post a Comment