Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Victoria is PREGNANT!!!!

Hey everybody!

I hope you all have had a great week! I took the week off to relax a little after putting together the VB Style Awards, which I'm glad you all enjoyed (thank you for your extremely sweet comments!!) and right before I'm due to come back tomorrow I read the most exciting news!

Victoria and David are expecting their fourth child this summer! Such a phenomenal way for the Beckhams to start the new year! I'm so excited for them and want to send out my heart felt congratulations to their entire family! Can't wait to see Victoria's chic pregnancy style in the upcoming months! How exciting! I hope they finally get their lil Posh!

I will be back tomorrow but I couldn't wait to share this incredible news!

Enjoy the rest of your Sundays and see you all tomorrow!

xo-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment