Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes Red Dress Deja Vu

Last night, while I was watching the red carpet appearances at the Golden Globes and then the awards ceremony, I couldn't help but get a sense of deja vu when I saw January Jones in her show stopping red dress. I was thinking to myself, where have I seen this before, and then I remembered that Victoria wore something very similar back in 2005 to Elton John's wedding.

Is it just me or does January's Versace dress and Victoria's Cavalli bear striking similarities? Not necessarily from the runway pictures... but I can definitely see them when I look at the two stars dressed in red side by side! Does anyone else see this as well?
source: Style & Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment