Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who Wore it Better: Victoria or Kim Kardashian?

This Alexander McQueen optical illusion dress is from the designer's resort 2009 collection. Victoria was first to wear it nearly two years ago when she dined in Milan with David. She paired it with black patent Miu Miu Whipstitch pumps and a satin headband. Kim wore a longer version of the dress for a promotional photo shoot for her latest E! series Kourtney & Kim Take NY. Kim accessorized with a chunky bangle and black platform peeptoes.

So who wore it better, Victoria or Kim? For me, I much prefer Victoria's shorter length and I really liked the fact that it give the illusion of curves on VB's petite frame. Kim on the other hand is known for her curvaceous bod and I think this makes her hips appear a bit wider. It's not a bad look on her but I'd rather have Victoria's shorter version so VB wins for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment