Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

VBS Awards '10: My Top 10 Looks of the Year

I often love everything Victoria wears and these ten ensembles I absolutely loved! Here's the list in no particular order:

  1. Victoria's look for the LG Fashion event was fabulous! Very flirty and playful. I really loved her curled hairstyle (I miss it and hope we see it again soon) and her self designed Cloud dress was gorgeous!
  2. This casual look that Victoria wore to The View is something I could see myself wearing. It's chic enough for anytime of day and I love that her spiked Louboutins were the added kick.
  3. I was drooling on my keyboard when Victoria stepped out wearing this amazing green Goat dress while in NYC. The color is divine and was definitely not something I was expecting since I'm so used to her wearing black all the time. I love this and I love her Brian Atwood cork slingbacks with it... perfectly complimentary!
  4. This is another casual style that she wore in the earlier part of last year. I love this because she wore it to get frozen yogurt with her family! YSLs and a Birkin for PinkBerry! In all honesty though, I really liked how simple this was and how her shoes perfectly matched her top. Her cranberry colored Birkin was a great pop of color to add to this all gray look.
  5. This vintage pale pink Correges dress was lovely on Victoria. So feminine and yet another unexpected color!
  6. The LBD strikes yet again but this time it was paired with her amazing Himalayan Birkin bag. Love this look!
  7. While at the Range Rover Evoque event, Victoria wore a self designed dress and Brian Atwood Drama pumps. This was simple and elegant.
  8. Victoria was on fire in this Giles mini with a matching cardigan. Love how it showcases her amazingly toned legs!
  9. This Miu Miu look was adorable and I was very glad to see her wear something other than a VB piece to the Net-a-Porter event. I love the color combo of this dress!
  10. Lastly, the ensemble she wore to the Women's Conference was classic and was made up of all self designed pieces. I love the neckline on her and her chic ponytail hairstyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment