Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

VBS Awards '10: Top 5 Least Favorite Looks of the Year

It's not to often that Victoria has an off day in my opinion, but this year there were five looks I wasn't exactly fond of. Here they are in random order:
  1. Shopping: LBD, ruched sleeve blazer, Brian Atwood Zenith shoes, VB sunglasses, & Hermes Himalayan Birkin - This look was so ill fitting and it made her look even thinner than she is.
  2. ESPN Zone with the Boys: Stella McCartney jeans, tank, VB golden shrug, Brian Atwood Kiri boots, fedora, Hermes shoulder Birkin - This look is one of the sloppiest of the year I feel. It looks as if she dressed without considering the colors. I don't like the mixture of gold, tan, gray, and brown... just doesn't work for me.
  3. With Tana & Kids @ a Sport Center: Miu Miu dress, YSL pumps, Hermes shoulder Birkin, C&G sunglasses - This would've been cute had it not been worn to a sports center, but that is why we call her Posh. I also don't like the YSLs paired with this dress.. the color is all wrong and they seem way to heavy.
  4. At a Private Members Club in BH: Isabel Marant skirt, black tank, Brian Atwood cork slingbacks - This screams early WAG days to me. The teeny tiny ruffled skirt, thin tank top, and high heels just seems a bit off.
  5. British Fashion Awards: VB dress, Brian Atwood Dante pumps - What else can I say about how disappointed I was with this look and how much I disliked it. I feel that I've vented enough already but I will recap. The black dress was so mundane and boring for this event and very routine and her hair was a holy hot mess. The only thing I liked was her pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment