Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year!

How incredibly fast time flies by! It seems like just yesterday we were ringing in 2010! Can't believe it's already been a decade into the new millennium!

It's been quite a year for me... full of memories. Just to name a few, I became engaged to my boyfriend of seven years, graduated college with honors, and became a mommy to my two adorable puppies!

I just wanted to wish you all the best in 2011! Thank you all for supporting both me and Victoria Beckham Style throughout this past year! I know it's been full of ups and downs with my hectic schedule, but I promise 2011 will be great! To kick it off, tomorrow I will be posting the third annual VB Style Awards and I am so excited!

See you all tomorrow and best wishes for 2011!

xo-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment