Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 2, 2011

VBS Awards '10: Fashionable Family Moment

Last year, this category was chosen by all of you as the first ever Reader's Choice Award. I loved the idea so much that I decided to include it in the 2010 awards as well - so thanks!

I had a bit of a rough time choosing the most fashionable family moment until I saw the entire bunch at the BBC awards when David received his lifetime achievement award. Every single member of the family looked amazing! David looking gorgeous in his 3-piece suit and Victoria stunned in a camel colored Alexander McQueen coat, but the real lookers of the night were the three boys who couldn't have been more adorable! Love their ties! Can't wait to see more family moments like this in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment