Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 16, 2011

So Sorry!

Hi Everyone:

I know I posted over a week ago that I was going to be updating but this week was really awful for me. In the beginning of the week, my grandfather got really sick and was sent to the hospital. In the middle of the week, we found out that he has to have a life threatening surgery on his stomach, he has an aneurysm in his abdomen, and he was moved to a rehabilitation center while they prep him for his surgery. But, that wasn't the extent of it all. The icing on the week's worth of cake came at the end of the week when I found out that my aunt and uncle, who I am extremely close with, are divorcing after nearly 20 years of marriage. So lets just say it has been quite the week for me. Hopefully you all will understand that my family commitments overtook my blogging duties this week, but I am going to update a bit right now and the rest tomorrow when I leave work at one.

Not to air dirty laundry but I just wanted to let you all know that there was a legitimate reason why I have not been on the computer at all.

Once again, I'm sorry for the blog slacking a bit but it's just been tough for me this week.

Thanks for both your understanding and patience!

xo-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment