Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kate Walsh & Rosario Dawson Love Victoria's Designs

For InStyle online's "Everyday is a Red Carpet" feature, they asked several celebrities who their favorite celebrity designer was. Both Kate Walsh, who I've yet to see wear a VB piece, and Rosario Dawson listed Victoria as a favorite.

Kate Walsh:
"I love the Olsen sisters. I love The Row. I'm obsessed with them. I think everything they make is great. And Victoria Beckham's stuff is beautiful."
Rosario Dawson:

"Victoria Beckham. I've worn several of her dresses. They’re cool, architecturally classy, simple, basic cuts and colors, but they’re banging. It helps when designers are hot women themselves because they really get it."

Love Rosario's comment!
source: InStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment