Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Celebrities in VB: Alicia Keys in Victoria Beckham Fall 2010 - #52

Alicia Keys attended the screening of "Biutiful" on December 1st, which was her first public outting since having her baby a few months ago. To the screening, she wore the flared skirt dress, #52, from Victoria's fall 2010 with Christian Louboutin thigh high boots, and a Rihanna-esque hairstyle.

She also wore it to BET's 106 and Park where she talked about her charity and the "Digital Deaths" that were going on all over Hollywood for World AIDs Day.

I'm sorry but I think she looks awful. I give her kudos for losing her baby weight so quickly but this is a mess in my eyes. For starters, my eyes are immediately drawn to the wrinkles all over her VB LBD. At least have it pressed before the big day! And this dress really needs the belt that was worn on the runway. It gives the dress definition and a bit of character. What did you guys think of this look?
source: Style & Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment