Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

David Gets Yet Another New Tattoo

Right before David left for London with the boys, he got himself another piece of artwork... and no, not the decorative kind for your home, more like the inky kind for your body.

On David's FaceBook, the superstar soccer player posted the photo above and the following message: "I want to let you all in on something. Just had a new tattoo done by the legendary Mark Mahoney. Took six hours!"

I always thought that David was going to leave his chest area alone. I love his sleeves, I think they are sexy on him. Even though I don't really like them on most men, David pulls them off well. But I was kinda hoping he'd leave the rest alone. Can't wait to see what it is though!
source: Facebook - David Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment