Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who Wore Brian Atwood Better: Victoria or Nicky Hilton?

Brian Atwood's shoes quickly replaced YSLs this year as the celebrity go-to/must have footwear items. These gorgeous Dante pumps from the resort 2011 collection are sure to be a huge hit among the stars... both Victoria and Nicky Hilton already own them.

So who wore them better? Even though the Dantes were the only thing I liked about Victoria's British Fashion Awards ensemble, I would've preferred if she wore a more delicate shoe because the dress itself was a bit "heavy" for me - meaning long and dark in color. Nicky's leather mini is much more flirty and the fishnet details in the shoes really amp up the sex appeal of this outfit. So Nicky is the winner for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment