Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Who Wore Brian Atwood Better: Victoria, Kim Kardashian, or Rachel Zoe?

The Brian Atwood RZ boots are one of my favorite pieces of the designer's fall 2010 collection. I love the simplistic front and the wow factor of the chain detailing in the back. Victoria and Rachel Zoe were first to wear them (it's fitting for Rachel to be one of those to debut them because she co designed them with Brian) and now Kim Kardashian has thrown herself into the mix... we all know that she's a girl who loves the latest it trend!

So who wore them better - Victoria, Kim, or Rachel? For me, I honestly can say that I like how they all wear them. Kim and Rachel spiced up rather simple black outfits with the boots and Victoria added a bit of extra pizazz when she was traveling.


No comments:

Post a Comment