Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Katherine Jenkins Loves Victoria's Dresses

In an interview on 'Off The Rails', Jenkins said: "I love Victoria Beckham."

"I've worn quite a few of her dresses because I think she understands women and knows how you want to feel."

"I'm very girly and I love the curves of being a woman and I think she understands that, plus her dresses are very well made."

"They have a double zip which makes it very easy to go to the toilet if you don't have any help!"

I was also looking a bit more and I found an interview she did with Cosmo UK and these are a few questions that they asked her:

You looked amazing in a Victoria Beckham dress at the GQ Men of the Year Awards (pictured right) - do you love her designs?

Love, love, love her dresses! They are expensive but I think they're incredibly well thought out. I think she knows exactly what women want in dresses. I'm a big fan. The purple one I wore to the GQ Awards - there are only seven of them in the world.

Which other designers do you admire?

For stage wear and gowns Julien McDonald, who is a friend of mine, I love that he can be totally over the top for stage wear! At the moment it's Victoria Beckham, Roland Mouret, Dolce & Gabanna and Alexander McQueen - I love his shoes.
source: Cosmo UK & RTE

No comments:

Post a Comment