Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hermes du Jour: 30cm Fuschia Birkin in Ostrich

Since my last Hermes du Jour post involved a Kelly bag, I decided that I would post about one of my favorite Birkins of Victoria's collection. This 30cm fuschia Birkin in Ostrich skin is one stunningly beautiful! The Beckhams actually bought this bag at an auction! Victoria first debuted it back in July 2007 when David was first introduced to the Galaxy. This was one of my most treasured VB ensembles! Her pink Roland Mouret Moon dress had not even been available to the public yet and her she came in one with her brand new Birkin on her arm and her fabulous black pumps. To die!

Since then, she's only been photographed carrying to two other times. Once at the airport with Mel B while wearing a Pucci dress and then again a few years ago with Cruz while out to lunch. She paired the Birkin with bubblegum pink Versace heels.

Two other stars are also proud owners of this exact same bag - Victoria's BFF Heidi Klum and Kimora Lee Simmons. Lucky girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment