Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

David's Latest Blog

Hi everyone

With the football season in the US finished and Christmas almost here, I’m back in the UK with all the family. I managed to get up to Manchester on Monday to watch Manchester United play Arsenal. United won a tight match and it definitely puts them in a good place for a busy Christmas period, but I’m sure they’ll be plenty more twists and turns along the way in what has been a great Premier League season so far.

Tonight I’m off to the Millies Awards, which are our chance as a nation to recognise and honour the fantastic men and women of our Armed Forces. Having visited the troops in Afghanistan in May, I have seen for myself the amazing job they do. I’m honoured to be involved and the Awards are a great way of saying thank you for all the sacrifices they make on a daily basis for all of us.

We are planning a pretty relaxing Christmas in the UK and will be catching up with family and friends, which I’m really looking forward to. Whatever you’ve got planned over the festive period, I hope you have fun, see you in 2011

Take care
*While looking for photos of the Beckhams during the Christmas holiday to post with this blog entry, I came across the two photos below and I had to share them... I thought they were too funny and that you guys would enjoy them too!

source: www.davidbeckham.com, myspace, bump shack

No comments:

Post a Comment