Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Who Wore VB Better: Kim Kardashian or Giada DeLaurentiis?

Yes, you guys have seen this particular dress style several times before - 3 times (Victoria, Leighton Meester, Robin Antin) in the tan and lurex version, once (Eva Longoria) in the all tan version, and now twice (Kim Kardashian and Giada DeLaurentiis) in black.

Both Kim and Giada have been the only two celebrities to wear this dress in black. Kim wore it back in August to the InStyle awards and Giada wore it recently at the 5th Annual L'Oreal Women of Worth Awards. Both of the ladies paired the dress with black pumps.

So who wore it better... Kim or Giada? For me, I liked the dress on Kim but I love it on Giada. I love how it fits her small frame and I like that she wore her hair down and accessorized a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment