Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 19, 2010

VBC Fan: Selita Ebanks

Last week I started a new feature called Victoria Beckham Collection Fan and my first post was all about Kelly Ripa's extensive VB dress collection. For my second post, I wanted to bring supermodel stunner Selita Ebanks to your attention.

Like Kelly, Selita is also a big fan of Victoria's dresses. The model owns at least four, that I know of anyway, and I'm sure her wardrobe will continue to expand with VB pieces.

Selita seems to favor pieces from the spring lines. She currently owns:

  • Spring 2009 - Barbazan, #8 in navy
  • Spring 2010 - Lace Cap Sleeve Mini, #34 in black
  • Spring 2010 - Cut Out Fitted Dress, #41 in blue
  • Spring 2010 - Cut Out Fitted Dress, #40 in gray tweed

No comments:

Post a Comment