Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, December 10, 2010

Victoria Attends the British Fashion Awards

ZzZzzzzZzzz!

I'm sorry but I can't believe that she did the black dress again! Victoria, you were up for one of the major awards of the night and you pulled this look out of your wardrobe instead of so many other fabulous pieces from the new collection!

I think this is the first time in a long while where I can honestly say that I truly dislike this look and I think the majority of it is due to the hair style. I understand she was going for an understated elegance look but this looks too sloppy for my liking. I think the dress is nice and girlfriend does know how to work a slit, but I'm so over her in black all of the time. Her new Atwoods are fab though!


*Victoria was nominated for the Designer Brand Award, along with Mulberry, Burberry and Pringle but she ended up losing the prize to Mulberry.
source: Celebrity-Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment