Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Who Wore it Better: Iman, Katherine Heigl, or Elle Macpherson?

From fashion events, to movie premiers, to World Cup bids, this Victoria Beckham fall 2010 dress has definitely made its rounds on the bods of some of the Hollywood's most beautiful women. So who wore it better? This is a really tough decision for me because I do like it on all of them. But if I had to rank them from best (#1) to just plain ok (#3), here's how I would do it...
  1. Katherine Heigl - Even though I wasn't a fan of her hairdo, I loved the offset color of her shoes and I love that she was the only celebrity to unzip the neckline.
  2. Iman - This woman can do no wrong! She looks effortless and amazing! Oh so elegant!
  3. Elle Macpherson - Yes, she is a huge VB fan and always looks great in her pieces, but there's a bit too much hair going on for me here. Love the Loubs though!

So which lovely lady won you over?


No comments:

Post a Comment