Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, December 10, 2010

What I Would've Chosen for Victoria

I knew that Victoria was going to be wearing something from her brand new spring 2011 collection to the British Fashion Awards on Tuesday, but I was really hoping that she would surprise us all and wear a colorful dress! These two pieces above are the same style but I would've loved to have seen her in either of the two.... particularly the rose colored one.

If I was to dress her for this event, I would've had her wear the rose colored dress with silver strappy sandals (because we haven't seen her in them in a while) and her hair done in soft curly waves. I would've accessorized the outfit with dangling diamond earrings and a chunky diamond braclet that would've picked up the silver in her shoes.

These are her two British Fashion Award looks from the past two years. Which do you prefer? I prefer last years look.

No comments:

Post a Comment