Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Coming Soon!!

I'm so so excited for the third annual Victoria Beckham Style Awards! As many of my regular readers know, each and every year since I've started this blog, I compile a list of all things Beckham for the previous year. This includes top 10 looks of the year, stylish couple moment, favorite hairstyle of the year, stylish son of the year... and so on!

Last year's awards was a big hit and I had some help from all of you when I did the first ever Reader's Choice Award. I would like to do the same thing this year but I need some help! I would like you all to think of a category or categories that you would like to include in this years awards. Those choices will then be placed into a poll where you all will vote on the new Reader's Choice Award for 2010 -I would love to have at least 10 to choose from. Those that I already included (yes, I did start working on them already) I won't include so if you don't see your suggestion, that is why (lots of last year's categories have been included just to let you all know).

Please leave a comment under this post and I will keep checking. Once we have a great solid 10, I will do the poll.

The 2010 Victoria Beckham Style Awards will be posted in its entirety on Thursday, December 30th and then the blog will be on hiatus until January 2, 2011.

Click here to check out last year's awards and don't forget to submit your suggestion in the comments section of the post!

Thanks for your help everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment